Day pass numbered wristband
- Lost wristband will be charged an additional $50.
- Proof of age is required to redeem the children’s rate.
- Children over 3ft must enter their respective gender locker rooms.
- Admission price is subject to change without prior notice.
- For infants, only car seats and other non-wheeled carriers are allowed (no strollers).
- Seniors enter at their own risk.
- While Spa Castle uniforms come in many sizes, we welcome our plus-sized guests to bring a set of comfortable clothing (shirt & pants) for sauna use.
Refrain from loud conversations or noises
No overly exposing swimwear, no public affections allowed
Mobile or any type of recording devices is strictly prohibited in all locker room and bathing area
Minors (under 18yrs) must always be accompanied and supervised by a guardian
No outside food or beverage permitted
Shower before entering the baths and pools
Following traditional Korean culture, we are a barefoot facility.
ID Government Photo ID must be provided upon arrival
No re-entry once you check in
No smoking or vaping allowed – please ask our staff for a smoking area