Day pass numbered wristband
- Swimsuit or clothes must be worn under your robe at all times!
(Nudity is only allowed in the locker rooms)
- Lost wristband will be charged an additional $50.
- Proof of age is required to redeem the children’s rate.
- Children over 3ft must enter their respective gender locker rooms.
- Admission price is subject to change without prior notice.
- For infants, only car seats and other non-wheeled carriers are allowed (no strollers).
- While Spa Castle robes come in many sizes, we welcome our plus-sized guests to bring a set of comfortable clothing (shirt & pants) for sauna use.
Refrain from loud conversations or noises
No overly exposing swimwear, no public display of affection allowed
Mobile or any type of recording devices is strictly prohibited in all locker room and bathing areas
Minors (under 18yrs) must always be accompanied and supervised by a guardian
No outside food or beverage permitted
Shower before entering the baths and pools
Following traditional Korean culture, we are a barefoot facility.
ID Government Photo ID must be provided upon arrival
No re-entry once you check in
No smoking or vaping allowed – please ask our staff for directions to the smoking area