Check in will be permitted until Maximum Capacity is reached.
- Towels, uniforms, bathing suits, and other rental items will NOT be provided. You must bring your own clean items for use.
- Valet and shuttle bus services will NOT be available. Self parking in our on-site garage will be available on a first come first serve base, AT YOUR DISCRETION.
- Not all services will be available at this time.
- Refrain from visiting the facility if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- The facility has been rearranged to promote safe social distancing. Expect that certain services will be limited and wait times may be longer than usual.
- Nudity is only allowed in the locker rooms
- Lost wristband will be charged an additional $50.
- Proof of age is required to redeem the children’s rate.
- Children over 3ft must enter their respective gender locker rooms.
- Admission price is subject to change without prior notice.
- For infants, only car seats and other non-wheeled carriers are allowed (no strollers).
Refrain from loud conversations or noises
No overly exposing swimwear, no public display of affection allowed
Mobile or any type of recording devices is strictly prohibited in all locker room and bathing areas
Minors (under 18yrs) must always be accompanied and supervised by a guardian
No outside food or beverage permitted
Shower before entering the baths and pools
Following traditional Korean culture, we are a barefoot facility.
ID Government Photo ID must be provided upon arrival
No re-entry once you check in
No smoking or vaping allowed – please ask our staff for directions to the smoking area