Spa Castle is looking for a Senior Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialist
Posted on: 03/29/2018
- Perform compensation, benefits and job analysis for multiple locations in New York and Texas.
- Conduct weekly & bi-weekly payroll for multiple locations by using ADP Workforce Now and EZWeb Advantage systems.
- Work with ADP and Trion as main point of contact and master administrator;
- Work with managers at multiple locations to ensure managers are properly utilizing ADP Workforce Now system and/or TimeClock Plus System.
- Maintain payroll, hiring, termination, leaves, transfers or promotions as well manage time and attendance using ADP Workforce Now, EZWeb Advantage and TimeClock Plus system.
- Develop a strategic HR management plan to optimize current workforce and improve organizational effectiveness;
- Establish HR data center to collect and integrate HR metrics.
- Ensure full cycle recruitment and on-boarding process of employees.
- Hear and resolve employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Administer company benefit program, including but not limited to PTO, health insurance plan, dental/vision plan, commuter benefits and 401K, etc.
- Work as the primary contact and group administrator for company group benefits.
- Handle FMLA, workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance, wage garnishment, and ACA compliance; Participate in multiple company insurance audits and renewal, such as general liability and workers’ comp inspection.
- Partner with legal counsel to conduct HR audit to be in compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Partner with General Affairs department and legal counsel to follow up with ongoing legal cases, preparing and providing required documents.
- Evaluate job positions, determining classification, exempt or non-exempt status, and salary.
- Analyze and determine how employee will be compensated depending on employee classification – tipped, commissioned, exempt or non-exempt employee.
- Working with hiring managers to maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Requirements: Master’s Degree in Human Resources or Human Resources Management plus 3 years of human resources experience for the hospitality, and wellness and beauty industries. Three year experience must include wage and compensation order for commissioned, tipped, exempt and non-exempt employees within hospitality and wellness and beauty industries and Federal, New York and Texas labor laws and regulations related to these industries.
How to apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spa Castle Inc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.