Multiple purified air dispensers, which distribute filtered oxygen-enriched air, are installed throughout the spa. Each visitor is provided with an electronic watch, which will be used throughout their visit. These “keys” function to open your personal lockers, while also conveniently tracking your services and creating a running tab for any services or purchases made throughout your visit. Our clients are liberated from any unnecessary baggage, allowing them complete relaxation.
Please note that Spa Castle is a barefoot facility.
Only Spa Castle slippers will be permitted inside the facility. Also, gender specific bathing areas require nudity.
Open 7 days a week, from 8 am to Midnight. Departmental hours are listed below:
- Men’s/Women’s Bath & Locker Lounge: 8:00 am – 11:45 pm
- Body Scrubs: 9:00 am – 11:00 pm (Last Appointment: 9:20 pm)
- Sauna Valley: 8:00 am – 11:30 pm
- Salad Bar: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Juice Farm: 8:00 am – 11:30 pm
- Cafe: 8:00 am – 11:30 pm
- Little Italy: 12:00 pm – 9:45 pm
- Avenue S & Lavender: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm (Last Appointment: 8:00 pm)
- Massage Services: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm (Last Appointment: 9:00 pm)
- Indoor Bade Pools: 10 am – 10 pm
- Outdoor Bade Pools: 10 am – 10 pm
- Aqua/Tonic Bar: 12 pm – 10 pm
- Sky Garden: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
The fee to enter Spa Castle gives you unlimited access for the day to our facilities: locker rooms, saunas, spa pools, baths, lounges, and other communal areas. All food, beverages, massages, and spa treatments are additional to this price and can be purchased, using your electronic key, as desired.
Pricing details can be found here.
- After checking in at the reception desk, you will receive a Spa Key.
- Strap the key around your wrist.
- Head to your respective Locker Room.
- Remove shoes prior to entering.
- Soak in one of the ornate baths, which are modeled after traditional Asian and European spas around the world.
- Please shower prior to entering the tubs.
- Afterwards, change into a pair of comfortable gym shorts and gym shirt and experience the rest of Spa Castle.
- If you would like a pair of Sauna Uniforms, you may ask for a pair at the locker room counter.
- The number on your Key corresponds to your locker for the day.
- Hold your Key about 0.5 inches from the scanner to open.
- Place your items inside and scan your Key once more to retract the lock then close.
- Locker will automatically lock within a few seconds.
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure your lockers are securely locked prior to leaving the area.
- Venture through our facility, and enjoy our Spa Pools, Sauna and steam rooms, and numerous Lounge and Relaxing areas.
- To purchase snacks, spa services, or products, just scan your Key and sign for the item.
- After helping yourself to our complimentary toiletries, change back into your clothes.
- Place used towels and uniforms in their respective laundry bins.
- Return to Reception to pay the accumulated balance on your Key.
- Please confirm all items on your bill to ensure accuracy.